FORTS: Inefficient Transaction Fee - page 5

Alexey Kozitsyn:

That's what I'm talking about. Look at the commission of the instruments Michael trades...

The trade mark is 40, no doubt, but when multiplied by the commission, the number is less than 40, because the commission is less than 1!

Yes made a mistake, didn't get into Mikhail's calculations to the end:

2000 - (2111 * 1 point - (37.5 * 40 points ) = 1389 free transactions left.

All correctly credited.

Up to 2000 it doesn't matter, and then according to the formula.

Михаил:

Sergei!

I have a specific situation (why link to another forum).

Once again, I will repeat:

1. Which instruments to trade does NOT matter.

2. a transaction is considered ineffective if

Therefore up to the first transaction ALL transactions will be inefficient.

3. if there are few transactions - exchange commission is small, therefore all subsequent transactions will also be inefficient.

Therefore, if you do not make UUAH transactions, then you have to JUST count transactions up to 2000.

Michael, the calculation of ineffective transactions takes place at 18.45 of the current day for the period from 19.00 of the previous day to 18.45 of the current day?

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Michael, are the ineffective transactions calculated at 18:45 of the current day for the period from 19:00 of the previous day to 18:45 of the current day?
Yes, the trading day starts at 19:00 and ends at 18:45 of the next day.

The good thing is that in order to calculate correctly, you have to enter the fees for each traded instrument into the EA, or slow down by 2,000 transactions.

Михаил:

Therefore, if you don't do UUAH transactions, you have to REALLY count transactions up to 2000.

UUAH is suicide, better then RTS, 2rub commission.

I showed a script to evaluate profitability of scalping on a specific instrument, you should try UUAH

Alexey Kozitsyn:
In order to calculate correctly, you need to enter the fees for each traded instrument into the Expert Advisor, or brake on 2000 transactions.

The amount of fees for each instrument does not matter.

What does matter is the TOTAL fee of the exchange.

There is another pitfall - this is distribution of 2000 transactions for 3 sessions.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
The good thing is that in order to calculate it correctly, you need to enter the fees for each traded instrument into the Expert Advisor, or slow down by 2,000 transactions.
No, just calculate the commission for the current session, that's what Mikhail wrote the function for.

Михаил:

There is another pitfall - the distribution of 2000 transactions across 3 sessions.

How is that?

In short, this is what you should do:

Create two transaction counters

1 - global for 2000 transactions

2 - local, per session

Sergey Chalyshev:
How's that?
And in the morning session, you can gobble up all 2,000, then there will be nothing left for the others...
Reason: