Basic questions from a newcomer - page 4

Will Alert and Print be executed on the Hosting? (if the EA is hosted, the user will be able to monitor Alerts and/or Prints).

Leanid Aladzyeu:
Will Alert and Print be executed on the Hosting? (if the EA is installed on the hosting, the user will be able to track Alerts and/or Prints).
On shared hosting, both Alert and Print are logged in the EA logs.

Leanid Aladzyeu:
Will Alert and Print be executed on the Hosting? (if the EA is installed on the Hosting , the user will be able to monitor Alerts and/or Prints.)
Do push messaging.

What are the reasons whythe strategy tester may stop?

I have written a Sell strategy, it opens 1 Sell order when needed (although it does not put a grid, I will fix it later), but as soon as a buy signal is received, it opens a buy and all the tester Kolom waited more than 30 minutes, I thought it would pass, but it didn't.

Leanid Aladzyeu:

What are the reasons whythe strategy tester may stop?

I have written a Sell strategy, it opens 1 Sell order when needed (although it does not put a grid, I will fix it later), but as soon as a buy signal is received, it opens a buy and all the tester Kolom waited more than 30 minutes, I thought it would pass, but it didn't.

Look what is written in the logs. Maybe not enough money to open the lot

Ivan Vorontsov:
Look at what is written in the logs. Maybe not enough money to open the lot

All is clear in the logs . I think Print should be written on each line as a last resort (it's easy to write a lot)

Determined where the error is. and as usual the code doesn't work. I write it like this.

Print 5 comes in. I don't understand what the problem is.

Moderator, what should I do if the site does not post the codes, you can not copy or send screenshots. ?????????????????

Leanid Aladzyeu:

I found out where the error is. I usually do not put the code.

Print 5 is coming. What's the problem? I don't understand.

Moderator, what should I do if the site does not put the codes, you can not copy or paste screens. ?????????????????

Fixed it, there was an endless loop . This is what caused the test to stop.)

Leanid Aladzyeu:

Determined where the error is. And as usual, the code does not work. I write it like this.

Print 5 comes in. But the 6 doesn't. What's the problem? I don't understand.

Paste the code from your standard browser - Internet Explorer. It should work.

Karputov Vladimir:
Paste the code from your standard browser, Internet Explorer. It should work.

What is this nonsense 1 some website that dictates what I use on my PC?

Now think about it. An adequate person would do it? (download a browser, go to the site using it, log on to the site while you have to go to the password store, then go to the forum from the browser and insert the code)

I have written to Service Desk, I'm afraid it will be of little help.

Leanid Aladzyeu:

What is this nonsense 1 some website that dictates what I use on my PC?

Now think about it. An adequate person would do it? (download a browser, go to the site using it, log on to the site while you have to go to the password store, then go to the forum from the browser and insert the code)

I have written to Service Desk, I am afraid it will be of little help.

It works for everybody. It means that the problem is not with the site but somewhere else...
Reason: