FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1898

azfaraon:
You don't know the basics...It's clear that everyone has his own way...Do you at least know what the EUR/USD deposit is at 1/100, say at 1.27500? (Tell me why I need it...) So you need to manage the capital properly, which is very important.
I know what the margin is at 1:100, because I have one.

Nestradamus:
Trading is so easy!!! You buy cheap, sell for more - you pocket the difference...

This is closer to the subject.

How do you know when it's expensive or cheap?

denniss:

And how do you know when it is expensive or cheap?

You know stochastics, as I understand it. You must know what it is.

Overbought and oversold states

?

azfaraon:
You know stochastics, as I understand it. You must know what it is.

Overbought and oversold states.

?
It's obvious you've never used a stochastic.

denniss:

How do you know when it's expensive or cheap?

There you go!!! Are you going to trade, or predict the price?

If you're gonna predict, you gotta read a smart book... You even need to know how to use a flea-bender...

And freebies are the sweetest vinegar...

denniss:
It's obvious that you have never used a stochastic.

I checked and optimized them separately and holistically ... There is nothing in them ... Even the optimization by history does not increase the probability by at least 3% ... And you say I have not used it))))

You've seen the 60-70 or 20-30 levels there.

Nestradamus:

Here we go!!! Are you going to trade, or predict the price?

If you're going to predict, you've got to read a smart book... Even if you're gonna use a flea-bender, you need to know how it works...

And freebies are the sweetest vinegar...

I think it is impossible to predict the price, but it is interesting to buy cheap or sell expensive.

azfaraon:

I checked and optimized them separately and holistically ... There is nothing in them ... Even the optimization by history does not increase the probability by at least 3% ... And you say I have not used it))))

You've seen levels of 60-70 or 20-30, that's the overbought and oversold zones.

I don't read books.

denniss:
I think it is impossible to predict the price, but it is interesting to buy cheap or sell expensive.

I hope that doesn't mean I'm going to predict and you're going to chop the cabbage?

Sorry, I'm Nestradamus, not Predictor...

denniss:
I don't read books.
Well, it's like Strange used to say, "Run around the field with your naked butt."))
Reason: