FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1727

vng_nemo:

Hi.

I'm neither for one or the other. I'm not guessing. I'm a weather vane, I'm working on a factual basis for the long term. The first signal to prepare is LF crossing. Then I set the channel to correct (in the last screenshot - to move down), wait for a move to the level and bounce (i.e. up) and enter. It turns out that I enter by impulse against the correction. Stop behind the minimum of correction. I will not show TP, only in private, because I do not announce the objectives.

This approach, as the author of the model aptly put it, allows me to "cut out the bush" while others are running around the field with a bare butt.

iIDLERr:
Old one, are you still here or have you taken up moonshine?

By the way, the reason for the euro's surge yesterday was the stash in the futures from last Friday and yesterday's fixing of put options, which served as a catalyst, so much for the ponytail wagging the doggie)

When the doggie is wagging its tail it's all good, but when it's not....

vng_nemo:
This approach, in the apt expression of the model's author, allows you to "cut the phylum" while the rest of us run around the field with a bare butt.

How can you say that about the poor lads...?

Evil you and Idler....

Next. The futures shovelling was not deliberate, the spoiled sellers shovelled mm and were punished for it.

iIDLERr:

What a shame. here's the entrance, here's the target. you think this will make the local Papuans richer?

р 1721

That's not the point. It's just taboo for me. I don't want to be a food object for the trolls. They don't understand that loss is part of the troll system. I've had it up to here with other resources. It's the same bullshit here. A sincere desire to help is perceived as a stupid scam. And when you do not show the trade then there is nothing to bother with, respectively less reason to pick on. Bickering is unproductive.

stranger:

How can you say that about the poor lads...?

Evil you and Idler....

I'm not evil or kind. I'm indifferent.

vng_nemo:
I am neither evil nor kind. I am indifferent.
No swear words either, they'll think you've sent me away.

stranger:
Next. The stock hoarding on the futures was not deliberate, the spinoff sellers hoarded mm and were punished for that.
I warned the spinoff sellers directly and unequivocally - they will buy back everything, they poured 70 billion into the ECB for that. Only an idiot could not understand.

stranger:
No swear words either, they'll think you've sent them
I don't care - it should make more sense to them. Although a smart person might look it up on the wiki.

vng_nemo:
I have warned the spinoff sellers directly and unequivocally - they will buy back everything, they have poured 70 billion into the ECB for this purpose. Only an idiot could not understand.
By the way, you are right about euro selling, at the weekend I will lay out levels to enter the sell, let them expire and settle, it will be a clear picture.
Reason: