FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1295

mmmoguschiy-new:
is it really about links to the red forum, yes to the "unconventional methods" thread?
Interested - lochmatte the forum)))

stranger:
I'm interested - we're lobbying the forum))))
I have all the interesting links written down. including yours. Among them there are only red and AMP... I can't think of any others. And shag each - not enough life ))))

don't coddle your grandmother...

mmmoguschiy-new:
I have all the interesting links written down. including yours. Among them there's only red and AMP... I can't think of any others. But it's not enough time to fudge each one ))))
No, there were many of them, there were five or six references to the red one and a dozen and a half to the others.

Lesorub:
don't coddle your grandmother...

stranger:
rather like this:

mmmoguschiy-new:
It's more like this:

This is not profitable for the big companies, the crowd has decent dollar sales, they should be forced to close at a loss, and this way they will close at zero)

The big man's not gonna get anything out of it.

Oleg Tsarkov:
It's not profitable for the big guys, the crowd has decent dollar sales, they should be forced to close at a loss, and this way they will close at zero)

Oleg Tsarkov:

This is not profitable for the big companies, the crowd has decent dollar sales, they should be forced to close at a loss, and this way they will close at zero)

The big man gets nothing out of it.

Reason: