FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1196

Ilya, these "buy-sell", "unlock-lock" and other such nonsense were also played with by me and the Teacher when we were kids.

Lesorub:

Again, Strange is out of sorts)
Don't honour Ilya, his Gods of the long term :)

navigator.mt5:
Again, Strenge is out of sorts).
Don't honour Ilya, his Gods of the long term :)
He won't admit to himself that running around the field doesn't add money to his pocket, maybe he'll grow up.

stranger:
He won't admit to himself that running around the field does not add money to his pocket, maybe he'll grow up.

The yen worked off, the chiff worked off, the canadian went off from here to there, all voiced and worked off.

so what's wrong, again I don't understand...

Lesorub:

The yen worked off, the chiff worked off, the canadian went off from here to there, all voiced and worked off.

So what is wrong, again I do not understand...

On Sunday he said where to buy the euro.

And then he drew the pound.

And now I have nothing to add or "correct". What can we talk about and draw every day? What have you got? The pound at 1.5616? The pound at 1.5101? Or maybe the pound at 1.44? Those were all your words, where is it, a single figure?

Lesorub:

so what's wrong, again I don't understand...

Yeah, it all worked out.

stranger:

On Sunday he said where to buy the euro.

Then the pound also drew

And now I have nothing to add or "correct". What is there to talk about and draw every day? What have you got? The pound at 1.5616? The pound at 1.5101? Or maybe the pound at 1.44? That was all you said, where is it, a single figure?

i didn't trade the pound...

the pound is dead...

and the stick targets from the H4 and the daily are not achieved in a day

again: buy limit 1.0137 TP 0.9450

EUR buy limit 1.0732 TP 1.1527

Lesorub:

I didn't trade the pound...

the dead stuff...

and the stick targets from H4 and daycaps aren't achieved in a day

No one is interested in what you traded and what you didn't, your trades, did you talk about the pound? Where is it?

stranger:
No one is interested in what you traded and what you didn't, your trades, did you talk about the pound? Where is it?

it's in the sewer...

and the pictures from the thoughts above

nothing more to add...

here's what can finish off the bottom of the eu and the top of the chif:

Reason: