FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 844

Ishim:
My hungry kids are our last hope for oil. (or elsewe'll run to Europe bare-assed).

getting ready for the USD interest rate ) fun will be had))))

i advise now to trade without looking at the small charts (about the TF)

if you don't understand anything you better put your computer on a stick for a couple of days so you don't get stuck...

Ishim:
My hungry children are our last hope for oil. (Otherwise we will run to Europe with a bare ass).
You are a fool, Vasya, and there is no cure, the whole bare-ass Europe will fight for the right to be the first to kiss Vovan's ass.

Pokemon, so are you out there buying a harrier with our woodpecker teacher on board?

stranger:
Kids, who hasn't had time to buy? Last call tomorrow)
I really wanted to see 35 on oil - no luck?

stranger:
You are a fool, Vasya, and there is no cure, the whole bare-ass Europe will fight over who will be the first to kiss Vovan on the ass.
The teacher professes only eternal values )))) Minus five points for Griffendorf ))))

stranger:
Don't bullshit me, it's clean, you tell your grandma.

Strange! Hi there !

How about you tell me where to buy from and I'll tell you where to sell from? )))

Do you have an option (or forecast) where to buy?

Thanks !

iIDLERr:
I really wanted to see oil 35 - no fate?

No, not yet)

artikul:
The teacher professes only eternal values )))) Minus five points for Griffendorf )))

The teacher preaches, not confesses)

Владимир Жириновский:

Strange! Hi there !

How about you tell me where to buy from and I'll tell you where to sell from ? )))

Do you have an option (or a prediction) of where to buy from?

Thanks !

So all options are voiced, I don't see any options to sell yet)

stranger:

No, not yet)

The teacher preaches, not the confessor)

I disagree )))) If the teacher preached it would be clear to everyone ))))) But since what HE says is clear only to HIM, it is a confession ))))

Владимир Жириновский:

Strange! Hi there !

How about you tell me where to buy from and I'll tell you where to sell from ? )))

Do you have an option (or a prediction) where to buy from?

Thanks !

Tuma, it's up to you. The old one's got the word.
Reason: