FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 842

Lesorub:
1.0127 Chif will update..., maybe then to 0.9257 - 0.9070, but, then...
I don't know )))) I'm trading ))))
Lesorub:
Zhenya, you can sell Chif on the kickback - just right!
Thanks:-) I don't trade on the pullback...
Evgeniya Balchin:
Thanks:-) I don't trade on the pullback...

you're welcome... but I was talking to someone else about the cheif.

busy day?


Evgeniya Balchin:
Thanks:-) I don't trade on the pullback...
Zhenya is me )))) And you, of course, are also Zhenya, but a different one )))
Lesorub:
1.0127 Chiff will update..., maybe then 0.9257 to 0.9070, but then...

Wow, where are you going? I'd like to get at least a little bit:


Lesorub:

you're welcome... but I was talking to someone else about the cheif.

hard day?


I have TP 95549 )))
Vadens:

Wow, where are you going? I wish I had some:


moonwalk while you're hunting...
tick-tock, tick-tock, bandar-logs! You've got two days.
Teacher:
tick-tock, tick-tock, you thugs! You've got two days.
Can you do a Pepsi commercial? )))
artikul:
Can you do a Pepsi commercial? )))
Don't feed it! If he gets hungry, he'll run away.