FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 752

Smaller scale. The minimum zigzag beam is 50 pips. The indicator shows all pairs in the Market Watch window.

Anatoli Kazharski:

Smaller scale. The minimum zig-zag beam is 50 points:

OK. On the chart, will the zig zag cross along the price or will it lie on the price? That's what I'm saying, and you're calling me names...

That was the first thing.

Second, the zig zag has a certain parameter setting, doesn't it? Naturally you will get deviations from the price according to these settings, which are the same for all the pairs under study.

And I absolutely understand your reluctance to throw away the work you've done, but often you have to deal with it, and move on. The benefit is that it's already been done and there's no need to go back. There is less and less material left to learn.

stranger:
Nothing near the pound, so why watch it?
Uver, unis?

new-rena:

Ok. On the chart will the zig zag cross along the price or will it lie on the price? That's what I'm talking about, and you're calling me names...

That was the first one.

Second - a zig-zag has a certain parameter setting, doesn't it? Naturally, you will receive price deviations according to these settings.

The zig zag does not cross the price. It measures all deviations which are not less than the specified value (the only parameter).

You can look at everything at all (zero value in parameter == no parameter), but the meaning won't change from that. All pairs behave approximately the same, unpredictably changing the amplitude of price fluctuations.

new-rena:

And I absolutely understand your reluctance to throw away the work you've done, but you often have to deal with it and move on. The benefit is that it's already been done and you don't have to go back. There's less and less material left to learn.

You're very good at this nonsense. It's all in the wrong place. )))

Anatoli Kazharski:

The zig-zag does not cross the price. It measures all deviations that are not less than the specified value (single parameter).

You can look at all of them (zero value in the parameter == no parameter), but it does not change the meaning. All pairs behave roughly the same, unpredictably changing the amplitude of price fluctuations.

Well, I wrote to you at the very beginning, just about that. That yes, the deviations will be approximately the same. In your case, you should have just understood it to begin with. However, one pair can be flat, and in case of unsuccessful entering the market, we can hope for the price to come back, and if the pair is not flat, we will lose the deposit. According to your reasoning and the indicator, it does not work like that.

Do you understand what I mean, when I told Strange that the pound is the most attractive pair for trading at the moment, unlike others?

new-rena:

That's what I wrote to you at the beginning. ...

You didn't need to write me anything at all. I'm not interested in your conclusions and fantasies about who does and doesn't do what, and I've told you about it many times. )))

Anatoli Kazharski:
You didn't need to write me anything at all. I'm not interested in your conclusions and fantasies about who does and does not do what. )))

Well, you wrote a comment to Strange's post, which in turn was written by Strange as a response to mine. Maybe you've been plugging all the holes here.

If you wanted to discuss it, I don't see anything wrong with it. Just keep the insults to yourself and that's it.

new-rena:

Well, you wrote a comment to Strange's post, which in turn was written by Strange as a response to mine. Maybe you've been plugging all the holes.

If you wanted to discuss, I don't see anything wrong with that. Just keep the insults to yourself and that's it.

What a ridiculous and silly excuse. (Just like innocence itself. )

I never, ever have anything to discuss with you. Remember that and you won't see what you think are insults that are really insults only in your imagination. )))

new-rena:

Please have a look at the Eurojenka ...it looks so appetizing ...Your opinion ...
Reason: