FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 701

ROBR.PRO:
I have not yet risen to the height of trading in different directions.
I haven't got up to the height of the trade in different directions yet. Buy , limit and

for our extremists: the rand is stubbornly catching up with its shadow.

Sorcerer, light it up with the Asian girls, second coffee and I can't wake up

new-rena:
CROSH has already tweaked the turkey. Take it before it was erased and put in the market. I like it, the main thing - free)))). In the external parameters, put "true".

I don't understand what to do with it visually and what side to look at it from) Can you tell me what to do?

Vladimir Zubov:

I don't understand visually what to do with it or which way to look at it) Can you give me a hint ?

turn the pi in half.

Vladimir Zubov:

I don't understand visually what to do with it or which way to look at it) Can you give me a hint ?

do i know ? )))

Krosh asked the same question there, let's wait and see if they answer)

I have a financial firm, maybe you can look at the link that is in the turkey. Maybe you'll find a description. Do not forget to share... //I just had a little idea...

On the Canadian at 3.30pm it looks like a storm.

new-rena:
KROSH has already tweaked the turkey. Take it before it is erased and taken to the market. I have a good look at it, the main thing - free))))) In external parameters set "true".
I've been doing it for me for a long time now and I even posted a corrected version... I may have forgotten why I needed brainiacs if it turned out to be wrong.

azfaraon:
I made it for myself a long time ago and even posted a corrected version... I deleted it later, why should I bother with it if it turns out it's not my turntable...
Do you have a description?

new-rena:

do I know? )))

Krosh asked the same question there, let's wait and see if they answer)

I have a financial firm, maybe you can look at the link that is in the turkey. Maybe you'll find a description. Do not forget to share... //I just had a little idea...

I can't open the link in the indium.
Reason: