FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 552

stranger:
Judging by the statements "I don't care where the price goes" and"today your system works. Tomorrow it will stop", I think there are more than a few.
it's called experience

mmmoguschiy-new:
Locky, not Locky... hedging... all professional investors use it one way or another.

you made 300 yesterday... tomorrow you're out... dangerous... ))
read the news, if nothing happens, go ahead.

mmmoguschiy-new:
it's called experience

I've heard it, I've swum it, I know that the more money you spend, the more experience you have, I've heard that many times too.

But that's all for naught. Anything on the case?)

stranger:

I don't have a trading system, decisions are made based on actual trading data

contradiction

stranger:

I've heard it, I've swum it, I know that the more money you spend, the more experience you have, I've heard that many times too.

But it's all about nothing, is there anything to the point?)

You're a verb of truth :-D

Why do you need something to do? Or have you yet to find the Holy Grail?

new-rena:
you read the news, if there's nothing, then go ahead.
what's this?

mmmoguschiy-new:
What's that?
I only needthe economic calendar to know when and which strategy to apply.

new-rena:
I only need the economic calendar to know when and which strategy to apply.
And what does this calendar give you? You can't play the news - 50/50. Plus if you listen to Oldy, the news has no effect... ))

mmmoguschiy-new:
And what does this calendar give you? On the news you can not play - 50/50. Plus if you listen to Oldy, the news has no effect... ))

I don't look at news indicators and don't trade on them.

For example the interest rate on the quid or Non-Farms - chatter, a trend strategy is desirable there, etc.

new-rena:

I don't look at news indicators and don't trade on them.

For example interest rate on the quid or Non-Farms is a chatterbox, a trend strategy is desirable there, etc.

I don't trade on the news, for example interest rates or Non-farms - it's a trend-following strategy that's desirable, etc.
Reason: