FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 345

stranger:
You are the only one)))

I am tired of reading you discussing yourselves and the mythical "them" "they". There are no opinions on the market, only exclamations of "they" got screwed, "they" leaked.

(Tolik is a woodpecker, and you're writing to me. See, he understands the subject!)

iIDLERr:
yeah, man, everyone does.
He's just a troll! A troll immediately (without changing his shoes) rushes in with advice and questions. (forget it, it's useless to argue with them)

Anatoli Kazharski:
The lack of oxygen in your brain will make you feel a lot more than that now. The side effects of alcohol. Can't you see a UFO? You do. ;)))
It flies every day. And so should you.

Ishim:

You are told that you are the woodpecker. Here's the proof. Don't you recognise yourself? )))

iIDLERr:
Yes, he flies every day, and so should you.
You should do it yourself. ) You can fly UFOs on woodpeckers with your teacher. ;)))

Anatoli Kazharski:

You are told that you are the woodpecker. Here's the proof. Don't you recognise yourself? )))

Troll don't touch innocent animals!"

Anatoli Kazharski:
Advise yourself. ) You can pair up with Guru to fly UFOs on woodpeckers. ;)))
i see the woodpecker and i respect it. except for your philosophical expats, you don't tweet about the market. why don't you go twitter with Marxists, not many sites?

iIDLERr:
I see the woodpecker, and I respect him for it. Apart from your philosophical expats, you don't tweet about the market at all. Why don't you go tweet with Marxists, not enough sites?
And you, except for your booze, don't tweet anything here. Why is that? You don't have any suitable sites? )))

Anatoli Kazharski:
And have you seen the video where Demura, I think in 2012, very confidently said that gold in 2015 will be worth 15000? )))

well, i did, i think. and wrote..... and demura's was, what, 30000?

s. there was a recommendation, a paid one.

Anatoli Kazharski:
Advise yourself. ) You can pair up with Guru to fly UFOs on woodpeckers. ;)))
Tolik, don't you think that a stop on the pound at 10 pips. is idiotic? You'd better not bet at all, go with 9.5 quid Ii to win!
Reason: