FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 136

Dmitry Chepik:

Oh no, there was a prediction from Tolya yesterday!!! when on sale...

those gift-givers...

Dmitry Chepik:
You can listen to the opinion of a fellow competitor, but trading on someone else's advice is nonsense...

You should only count on yourself and listen to those who use approximately the same methods.

And here 99.99% of it is just chaos and chaos. Misdirected nonsense. A path to the plum. 0.01% was what was needed, but now it won't be either. Good luck. ;)))

Anatoli Kazharski:

One should only count on oneself and listen to those who use approximately the same methods.

And here, 99.99% of the time, it's just chaos and chaos. Misdirected nonsense. The way to the drain. 0.01% was what was needed, but now it won't be either. Good luck. ;)))

so why the fuck are you writing and twittering here?

Anatoli Kazharski:

One should only count on oneself and listen to those who use approximately the same methods.

And here, 99.99% of the time, it's just chaos and chaos. Misdirected nonsense. The way to the drain. 0.01% was what was needed, but now it won't be either. Good luck. ;)))

Why was, is! You can't take words out of a branch))))

Thanks for the Luck, but I don't need it... Success is a priority!

Dmitry Chepik:
0985 - support has become resistance, watching...
Sellimit at 1.1020

Lesorub:
so why the fuck are you writing and twittering here?
I was thinking the same thing about this guy... I wanted to reply, but I don't want to get banned)

Shouldn't the pound be bought to cover the gap, what do you think?

Lesorub:
so why the fuck are you writing and being here?
I don't get it either, it's all bad, it's a shithole... So, they're just being self-deprecating because they're here all the time...

Lesorub:
Why the fuck are you writing here?
Here, like in a circus. And it's free. ;)))
Dmitry Chepik:

Why was it, is it! You can't take words out of a branch)))

Thanks for the luck, but I don't need it... Success comes first!

For success you need something else. And the way they do it here, it's only luck, and it's short-lived. ;)))

donHenaro:
sillimit at 1.1020
1.1005 is my key resistance... Let's see...
Reason: