Impulse - page 29

GopFX __:
how do you tell the difference between a really POWERFUL car starting and a low-end pirora starting?
If you can't hear the rattle of nails in a bucket, then ...

Artyom Trishkin:

The whole point of the misconception is the question. Not where it goes, but where it goes. Is there a difference? And you don't need a quote history.

You don't need to look at the history of the light to know that it's on - maybe that makes more sense?

It wasn't my idea to understand... I know how and what to do. And Roman has already written a code somewhere and they are already selling such an indicator....

new-rena:
I'm not the one who was asked to understand... I know how and what to do. And Roman has already written a code somewhere, and they are already selling such an indicator....
Yeah. Well, I do not follow sales of other people's codes. I know - Andrei (komposter) had a code. So I am interested in it. But I do not sell - firstly, it is not finished, and secondly - I do not sell many things, although I have them.

Artyom Trishkin:
Yeah. Well, I don't keep track of other people's code sales. I know - Andrei (komposter) had a code. So I am interested in it. But I do not sell - first, not finished, and secondly - I do not sell many things, although there are.
Never mind. From the top starter waiting for a solution. Well, at least something. So we have a real-time, it's already good. But we're not making any progress. That's not good. I wasted a whole day trying to figure out the error. The error is in the lack of understanding - intervals between ticks are different. Therefore we must take the interval in seconds and as practice shows there is practical sense in using it for trading.

new-rena:
never mind. I'm waiting for a solution from the top starter. Anything at all. I mean, we've got real time, which is good. But there's still no movement. That's not good. I wasted a whole day trying to figure out the error. The error is in the lack of understanding - intervals between ticks are different. This is why we must take the interval in seconds and the practice shows that it makes practical sense to use this method in trading.
I took an interval in seconds. It was a restriction in my calculations because sometimes there were several ticks per second. It simply resulted in the loss of accuracy in calculating the rate of ticks receipt. As I was counting time between neighboring ticks, it was always not less than one second. And this is not good.

new-rena:
I'm not the one who was asked to understand... I know how and what to do. And Roman has already written a code somewhere, and they already sell such an indicator....
What do you need? )) You know and you do not say anything? Who is roman? What did he spell out? Are you two working in tandem?

new-rena:
never mind. I'm waiting for a solution from the top starter. Anything at all. So we have real time, that's good. But so far no progress.
Well, that's the thing, you can still wait a long time!
new-rena:
I spent a whole day trying to figure out the error. The error is that there is no understanding - the interval between ticks is different.
Well, I told you it was different... and showed pictures... no one reacted...

Artyom Trishkin:
I took the interval in seconds. This was a calculation limitation, as there were several ticks per second. This simply cut off the accuracy of the tick arrival rate calculation. As I was counting time between neighboring ticks, it was always not less than one second. And this is not good.
That's what I think you should not be limited to some kind of time interval!!! After all, you can also get in between... )) You know what I'm talking about - a slip

You're looking at an understeer - is it going? Or is it standing? How do you figure it out? How do you count seconds? So? Take a second. Is it going? It's going. The next second, is it going? It's going, too. So? ))

GopFX __:
Well, that's just it, you can wait a long time! Well, I told you it's different... and showed pictures... no one reacted...
I told you that the interval between ticks is an integral part of calculations. The shorter the interval, the faster the market is. It should be used.

Artyom Trishkin:
I told you that the interval between ticks is an integral part of the calculation. The shorter the interval, the faster the market is. It should be used.
I have to think about it ))
Reason: