A serious question about the programme - page 5

I'll have a look tonight then - the wife's box :)

Thanks for the help. It's behaving correctly now :)

We want to improve the zigzag indicator (the same PZigzag :) Can you tell me how the first line can be rotated 180 degrees? That way you get a solid straight line, which actually consists of two lines. Half of it will be in the past and half in the future. That is, to turn the line N from the zero candle to N candles forward?

The first line has the coordinates
1. N (bar number) and Price (Close[N])
The second line has coordinates
2. N-per(seed) and Price2(Close[N-per])

To get the third point as a continuation of this line, you must
to know the coordinates of the third point, which are
3. N-2*per and Price2(Close[N-per]) +DeltaPrice

DeltaPrice=Price2(Close[N-per])-Price (Close[N])

This is theory, the practice will be slightly different.

The first line has coordinates<br / translate="no"> 1. N (bar number) and Price (Close[N])
The second line has the coordinates
2. N-per(seed) and Price2(Close[N-per])

To get the third point as a continuation of this line, you must
to know the coordinates of the third point, which are
3. N-2*per and Price2(Close[N-per]) +DeltaPrice

DeltaPrice=Price2(Close[N-per])-Price (Close[N])

This is theory, the practice will be slightly different.

Good academic explanation :) Could you add a shift by N candles to the right in the same code. Of course, maybe it's not very modest of me, but I hope you will find the idea interesting :)

Apparently, we don't understand each other. I don't understand what to shift.
The easiest way to shift for a single buffer indicator is to add a second buffer in which you assign values to buffer2[i+N]=buffer1[i].
In doing so, suppress the output of the first buffer on the chart, and output the second buffer.

Apparently, we don't understand each other. I don't understand what to shift. <br / translate="no"> The easiest way to shift a single buffer indicator is to add a second buffer where you assign values to buffer2[i+N]=buffer1[i].
At the same time, suppress the output of the first buffer on the chart, and output the second one.

It is not just a shift, it is a 180-degree reverse of the first line itself. The picture shows the same first line, but rotated 180 degrees and highlighted in yellow.

I understand what is required. I'll try to remember and do it. Reminds me of this - http://www.investo.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=65676&start=0

There hasn't been time yet.

I understand what is required. I'll try to remember and do it. Reminds me of this - http://www.investo.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=65676&start=0

Interesting link. I would like to discuss with you some issues of mathematical logic in an intimate atmosphere :) Which of your mailboxes can I use? You have our mailbox.

Which ends in net. But I only remember the idea of that approach mostly. The detailing has never been done.
Reason: