What the logbook entry means - page 6

I mean the fact that from 07.09 to 13.09 (i.e. 6 days!) 8 EAs on eight different pairs managed to open only one position =)

And I ask: should it be so, or is it my personal glitch?)))

send it in. this is exactly the situation we're catching.

Slawa, were you able to reproduce it? Has anything been resolved?
Work is standing by, waiting to hear from you...

<br / translate="no"> I mean in general that from 07.09 to 13.09 (i.e. 6 days!) 8 experts on eight different pairs managed to open only one position =)

And I ask: is it supposed to be like that, or is it my personal glitch?)))

Here are the logs of all my zigzags (you are testing the zigzag, right?). There have been 3 trades since 07.09. The currencies are given below. Timeframe is hours. You have one. And it coincides with mine. Strange.

Since the logic of this thing is quite simple (zigzag + 2 MAs), you can attach these indicators to the chart. You can see the trades should have been there too.

__test_Zigzag_EURJPY.txt:
	Attempting to close long position, ticket: 1691056 12.9.2005 2:0:21 No more orders with this ticket No 12.9.2005 2:0:21 Trying to sell, attempt 0 Ask: 135.58000000, StopLoss: 2.40000000, TakeProfit: 0.00000000

__test_Zigzag_EURUSD.txt:

Attempting to close long position, ticket: 1680135 9.9.2005 3:3:56 No more orders with this ticket No

__test_Zigzag_GBPUSD.txt:

Attempting to close long position, ticket: 1740405 12.9.2005 15:0:42 No more orders with this ticket No 12.9.2005 15:0:42 Trying to sell, attempt 0 Ask: 1.82360000, StopLoss: 0.02700000, TakeProfit: 0.00000000 successfull

присылайте. мы как раз эту ситуацию и ловим

Slawa, were you able to reproduce it? Has anything been resolved?
Work is standing by, waiting to hear from you...

No. During several days of uninterrupted work several failures, which were fixed after the first timeout. and specifically slowed down the network, broke the connection on individual sockets. nothing. alexander started your expert yesterday at home on the dialup. waiting.
PS but is it specially the start function is started from initialisation? Your Expert Advisor runs in script mode and also in an infinite loop

Lately, indeed, the problem hasn't been showing up in the logs. An effect of the bosses? Or has the DC reconfigured the server and not told us? In any case, I leave the check code in EA, and advise others to do the same. Sooner or later it will show up.

No. During several days of uninterrupted work several failures, which were fixed after the first timeout. Alexander ran your expert yesterday at home on dialup. waiting. <br / translate="no"> PS but is it specially the start function is started from initialization? Your Expert Advisor runs in script mode and in an infinite loop

Yes, it's called on purpose, so you don't have to wait. You correct the code, press F5, F4 and the result will be shown right away, no need to wait for the quote. This is only for the time of testing.

Did you attach one Expert Advisor?
It's strange that there is still no error, I had it very quickly...

on four pairs at the same time.
Could you send the logs of the expert and the terminal for examination?

on four pairs at the same time. <br / translate="no"> Could you send the expert and terminal logs for examination?

Sent...

on four pairs at the same time. <br / translate="no"> could you send the expert and terminal logs for examination?

Did you find anything out?
I had "IsTradeAllowed == false" on other EAs several times already, same symptoms...

a little bit clearer. one bug has been fixed, thanks to your interesting logs (although it never showed up for us). we will post the updated distribution in 2 hours, please try again
Reason: