Filtering signals on the Expert Advisor. I chose the iVolume indicator for filtering. What other indicators do you use? - page 2

Integer:
You can. But you're using it to determine direction.

You could say that. Because there are different levels for selling and different levels for buying.

I read somewhere about a financier's strategy: "I buy when the markets are depressed and sell when the market is booming".

SAASA_IVANOV:

You could say that. For sell levels are different and buy levels are different.

I read a strategy of a financier who says that he buys when the markets are depressed and I sell when they are rushing.

So they've gone for a second round?

Actually, iVolume has nothing to do with direction.

What market did that financier write about? Which one are you trying to apply this recommendation to?

Integer:

So we've gone for a second round?

Which market did that financier write about? Which one are you trying to apply this recommendation to?

forex, I think.
SAASA_IVANOV:
forex kind of thing.
You might as well buy in forex when the ATR or STD goes up and sell when it goes down.
Integer:
Might as well buy when the ATR or STD goes up and sell when it goes down.
Right, the main thing is to find the right moments.
SAASA_IVANOV:
Right, the main thing is to find the right moments.
That's exactly wrong. All these indicators are direction-independent.
You can do it that way, but this is how I did it.

It seems this robot is not a scalper tick, but it reacts to the spread of the pair, and the lower the spread, the less the drawdown is. I have called it "Navigator" before. :)))


The graph is very similar to a scalper's graph. But it's a martingale. :))
Almost finished testing. Is it possible to post the code here?