Strategies that give big profits - page 23

Useddd:

The best can be different-as in the least worst of the worst, for example.

In order to compare with someone else's, in this case at least, articulated statement, you have to make that statement to begin with. Which is never stated.

So what am I being asked to compare and with what - is not clear.

Only with my own.

The first line is the way, the hard way, but the right way, I agree.

I compared it to megalot for example, it's a particular case of strategy, but there's something to it.

_new-rena:
They show what they have and it's their achievement. it's easy to criticize, but as you know, a person at this stage is what they have achieved and they admire what they have achieved and, by the way, they show it. how can you condemn something like that?

I don't care who has what, a version of the singularity of the condition has been suggested. I do not agree with it. It would be better for you not to mention achievements at all, as you have no reliable information.

About the condemnation, I do not understand how you even read the thread. You can see who's been making the condemnations all along this thread...

Useddd:

I don't care who has what, a version of the singularity of the condition has been suggested. I do not agree with it. It would be better for you not to mention achievements at all, as you have no reliable information.

About the condemnation, I do not understand how you even read the thread. Condemnation throughout most of the thread you can see who was there...

Once again, show us yours and we'll talk. show it at least in the form I have. the one you are talking about at least showed constructiveness. so far you have criticism without tits in your hands, this is talk about cranes in the sky ...

_new-rena:
I'll say it again - show us yours and we'll talk. show us yours at least in the way I have. the one you're talking about at least showed some constructiveness.
Where? ))))) don't be ridiculous.

Useddd:
In what place? ))))) don't laugh my slippers.
I don't see any slippers, I don't see anything. he who laughs last laughs and you know it.

_new-rena:
I don't see any slippers, I don't see anything. he who laughs last laughs and you know it.
so that's why i laugh))))

Useddd:
so that's why i'm laughing))))
ok. good luck with the scouting))))

_new-rena:
ok. good luck on the scouting))))

You're in scouting here. I'm more on the hunt for muddy water.

No pasarán!

_new-rena:

that's right.

All evening yesterday I explained to the man(Alexey) that Equity is more important than balance and he doesn't believe it....

I was saying that the profit is summed immediately to the balance and from the balance come the calculations.

You're pretty good at balancing, since you've managed to keep the level above the threshold.

Useddd:

You're in scouting here. I'm more on the hunt for muddy water.

No pasarán!