Is it possible to cheat forex. - page 17

OmegaTube:
It is so nice that strangely enough on such a forum with a targeted audience of programmers for a while begin to appear girls)).
They are like-minded people.

jyiv:
These are like-minded people.
You'd better stay focused... read about the delays

Armen:
You'd better stay focused... read about the delays.
Good for you.

OmegaTube:
So nice that strangely enough on this forum with a targeted audience of programmers for a little girls begin to appear))

Thank you, Sergii.

Apparently, the female audience here is quite large.

We just prefer to keep silent for the most part, apparently.

I judge by myself, not being the final authority).

Sometimes it seems and there is a desire to write something, but then as you think about the possibility of a long empty discussion ..., you give up and go on with your business.

DiPach:

Thank you, Sergii.

I judge by myself, not being the final authority).

Sometimes it seems and there is a desire to write something, and then as you think about the possibility of a long empty discussion ..., waving his hand and then go on doing their business.
Thank you for honouring us with your presence at our bachelor party...

Why don't you put the exchange of courtesies in a private room? ))))) I'm still waiting for another confession from the topicstarter ))))

Armen:
Why don't you move the exchange of courtesies to a private room? ))))) I'm still waiting for another confession from the topicstarter ))))
yes, that's right! the topicstarter turned out to be a rare schemer...)

Armen:
Why don't you put the exchange of courtesies in a private room? ))))) I'm still waiting for another confession from the top starter ))))
Yes it must be on the website with a delay of 15 minutes although on the website and in the terminal the prices are the same .I do not know all on the internet write.

DiPach:

Thank you, Sergii.

Judging by myself, not being the final authority).

Sometimes it seems and there is a desire to write something, and then as you think about the probability of a long empty discussion ..., you give up and go on with your business.

You can just Serezha =)

It's quite possible, it is often useless to discuss, it's usually already a diagnosis.

Armen:
why don't you move the exchange of pleasantries to a private place? ))))) I'm still waiting for another confession from the topic-starter ))))

It's OK, but we'll support the thread ))

Armen:
You'd better stay focused... read about the delays
Read here http://www.futures101.ru/kotirovki-fyuchersov-v-realnom-vremeni---spisok-resursov/
Reason: