Is it possible to cheat forex. - page 14

barabashkakvn:
Sorry, I messed up. The minutes under "closing" came out as 53. I'm going to bed.
That's okay.

so what will be the price of the eurobucks in 15 minutes on the 4 digits????

jyiv:

High-frequency traders, enter and exit short positions with the goal of capturing sometimes only a fraction of a cent of the profits on each trade. [3] HFT firms do not use significant leverage , accumulate positions or hold their portfolios overnight; [ 9] they tend to compete with other HFTs rather than long-term investors.

So something can be done.

Who will do? You? Do you have any idea how much it can cost you, you google it very little, if you google it for two days, the realities will come clear.

Armen:
so what's the price of the eurobucks in 15 minutes on the 4 digits????
I don't know. You're interesting.

server:
Who will do it? You? Do you have any idea how much it could cost you, you googled very little, if you google for two days, then the realities will become clear.
I'll try to figure it out.

jyiv:
I don't know. You're interesting.
so you're getting quotes from somewhere )))) in advance

Armen:
so you're getting quotes from somewhere )))) in advance
Yes, when there is a divergence or news. And it only works for 3 seconds at the most.

jyiv:
Yes, when there is a divergence or news. And it only works for 3 seconds at the most.
what about your link about the 15 minute delay?

Armen:
What about your link about the 15 minute delay?
I'm the one who says that quotes come with a 15-minute delay, but I don't know where the price is for 15 minutes.

jyiv:
I am saying that the quotes come with a 15 minute delay, but I don't know where the price has been for 15 minutes.

I understand this is a conclusion, but from what facts is this conclusion drawn?

Maybe there was just a connection interruption?

Reason: