Does my DC have full access to the code of the EA in the terminal? - page 2

If some DTs knew what kind of EAs I trade with them... I would have been in trouble.

AlexSTAL:
What do you mean? About encrypting the NTFS file system? If so, you are sorely mistaken....

You mean you can read it on another computer? The help on the Windows says that a certificate is needed to decrypt, but the other computer does not have one.

Encryption of folders and files is used to protect them from unwanted access. The Encrypted File System (EFS) is a Windows component that allows information to be stored on a hard drive in an encrypted format. Encryption is the strongest method of data protection offered by the Windows operating system.

Encryption is a way of keeping a message or file more secure by converting its content in such a way that it can only be read by someone who has the appropriate encryption key to decrypt the content. For example, when making an online purchase, transaction data (such as address, phone number, credit card number) is usually encrypted for security purposes. Use encryption when a higher level of data security is required.

For more information, see What is an encrypted file system (EFS)?

Help Windows 7 Ultimate Edition.

Interesting:
What if they steal it? The DC probably needs this (or any other) "specific" GRAAL the most...
Why DC, maybe hackers :)

-Alexey-:

You mean you can read it on another computer? Windows help says that a certificate is required for decryption, but there is no certificate on the other computer.

Help Windows 7 Ultimate Edition.

)))))))))))))) It says a lot of things on the fence too...

-Alexey-:
Why DC, maybe hackers :)
Hackers on the DC's payroll... :)

Renat:

Close this thread.

Stop bringing up the same nonsense.

Can you tell me where in the forum I can read more about this "stupidity"?

gisip:

Can you tell me where I can read more about this "stupidity" on the forum?

There are about 100 threads on MQL4 on this topic...

gisip:

Can you tell me where I can read more about this "stupidity" on the forum?

Luckily there's not a lot of such nonsense on this forum.

MQL4: Security of source code for started expert advisor under Meta Trader 4 platform - question - MQL4 forum
  • www.mql5.com
MQL4: Security of source code for started expert advisor under Meta Trader 4 platform - question - MQL4 forum

Let's close this nursery already...

or rather the nursery group....

Reason: