Libraries: Real Trade Copy MT5

Real Trade Copy MT5:

Utility for copying transactions from one MT5 account or MT4 account to another MT5 account.

Author: Yuriy Bykov

Error Open Posistion

if buy buy buy and than sell
buy number 1 will b close automatic
last 2 buy left
and sell does not open a position

It's not a bug, it's a feature. It described in the post:
  • Volumes are copied. Constantly.
    Sender saves information about open volumes, not events of opening and closing positions.
    Therefore, Receiver constantly maintains the required volume of open positions for each instrument.
Real Trade Copy. Description and settings
Real Trade Copy. Description and settings
  • www.mql5.com
Description Real Trade Copy is a utility Expert Advisor for copying trades from one MT5 or MT4 account to another MT5 or MT4 account. Versions to run on MT4 and MT5 are different. You can copy

Can you please share procedure ?

First of all, we thank you very much for this wonderful and clear effort in providing the software codes. How I wished it would also copy the stop loss, take profit, and any adjustments made to the trade. I tried to do that, but unfortunately I failed.

ashraf soud #:
First of all, we thank you very much for this wonderful and clear effort in providing the software codes. How I wished it would also copy the stop loss, take profit, and any adjustments made to the trade. I tried to do that, but unfortunately I failed.

Thanks for the good assessment. As it was written in the post, a model is used for this copying tool that does not allow copying the StopLoss and TakeProfit levels for individual positions on the sender.

But you can set the Stop Loss and TakeProfit levels for all positions on the receiver, including individually for each symbol. This will slightly violate the accuracy of copying, but it may allow you to make a bigger profit.

Lalit Sonawane #:
Can you please share procedure ?

Can you explain more detail what you mean?

Reason: