Appointment of public moderators - page 7

HideYourRichess :
On the forum, Primus such crap, with repas, is - looks like a kindergarten, trousers on the straps.

saw...

No, that's not what I meant!

repa is just a text, but if you piss it off :)))) which takes us to a profile with a REPA tab

where all the information is collected...

And because the information has the property of numbers, and so to make up different automatic services will not be a problem.

This whole paraphernalia is about the same as wooden sticks in a negro's nose. It looks ridiculous and ludicrous. The structure of human communication is much more complex than all this.

HideYourRichess :
This whole paraphernalia is about the same as wooden chopsticks up a nigger's nose. It looks ridiculous and ludicrous. The structure of human communication is much more complex than all that.

But at least it's better than battles with live moderator(s).

If you look at the years of communication on mcl4, many would probably say it's not so bad with content there.

And those who come in through the only button alert the only admins can call to order.

And it's strictly "voice-over" ...

And plus the ignore system for users.

Again, it's a voice-over solution to problems...

Even if there is a button, there will still have to be several admins. I'm sure there will be. By the way, I know of one such forum with a button. In my opinion, the best forum for communication in runet. There are buttons and moderators on a voluntary basis. They are chosen by the owner of the forum and not by the public as the most adequate and with the right sense of revolution. And they, by the way, are anonymous. And there is no ignore system because it is too lazy to screw it on, but it's not very patsy either.

HideYourRichess :
... but it's not very patsy either.

And this forum isn't a guy's forum, is it?

;)

Which one is this one?

HideYourRichess :
Which one is this one?

The one we write on...

Excuse me, but I'm not a fan of necroposting. But I read this thread - and compared "almost three years ago" and "now". Time flies fast, damn it.

Four is dying under the pressure of flooding and spam, and it's not easy for the moderators there.

Five's evolving, but there are problems here too.

Any new thoughts, eh?

Mathemat:

_ Any new thoughts, eh?

I know one (though he's not alone) creative person who may have thoughts, but those thoughts are unlikely to fit within the radius of the curvature of this space. Though, who knows, it is not impossible that they do.
Yes, yes ... Artyom Lebedev, that's right. Gazetny Lane, I think, is not far away...

DmitriyN:

I know one (although he is not alone) creative person who may have thoughts, but those thoughts are unlikely to fit into the curvature radius of this space. Although, who knows, it is not impossible that they do.
Yes, yes ... Artyom Lebedev, that's right. Gazetny Lane, I think, is not far away...

I've seen this one for a long time, look how this one reacts to this one - king and slave. Apparently filmed in the 90s Although he is not a king, but just a grave brings everyone out on an equal footing
Reason: