MQL VPS

So today I just connected my account with MQL VPS through MT4, it deactivate the Auto Trading and traffered the ea to the VPS. The VPS is currently running one Ea but I have another Ea which i want to run in the same account but that ea requires DLL which is not allowed in MQL VPS. Will it be a problem if I open the same account in my local pc and run the second EA? I'm confused and I couldn't find anything related to this.

Kushal Mittal:

So today I just connected my account with MQL VPS through MT4, it deactivate the Auto Trading and traffered the ea to the VPS. The VPS is currently running one Ea but I have another Ea which i want to run in the same account but that ea requires DLL which is not allowed in MQL VPS. Will it be a problem if I open the same account in my local pc and run the second EA? I'm confused and I couldn't find anything related to this.

Remove the first EA from your local computer and attach on the second EA that requires DLL and click the Auto Trading button, in order to trade with it locally in your computer.

That way you will have the first EA running on your MQL5 VPS and the second locally in your computer.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Remove the first EA from your local computer and attach on the second EA that requires DLL and click the Auto Trading button, in order to trade with it locally in your computer.

That way you will have the first EA running on your MQL5 VPS and the second locally in your computer.

That won't create any issue right? I was thinking of doing that but i thought maybe it will create problems.

Kushal Mittal #:

That won't create any issue right? I was thinking of doing that but i thought maybe it will create problems.

If you keep the first EA on MQL5 VPS and the second that requires DLL on your local computer, no.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

If you keep the first EA on MQL5 VPS and the second that requires DLL on your local computer, no.

Alright, thank you so much.

Hi, I got a few newbie questions about VPS.

I wast thinking to use EA (MT4) on MQL5 VPS. Is it possible to run more EAs (for example 3 EAs) on VPS? What are minimum system requirements on PC for VPS? If I understand correctly, I have to install EAs on VPS, not on local PC?

Thank you!

ja0 #:

I wast thinking to use EA (MT4) on MQL5 VPS. Is it possible to run more EAs (for example 3 EAs) on VPS? What are minimum system requirements on PC for VPS? If I understand correctly, I have to install EAs on VPS, not on local PC?

Thank you!

Yes, you can run up to 32 EAs on paid MQL5 VPS subscription and up to 16 on free minutes.

ja0 #:

Thank you!

Thanks for your answer! What is the difference between paid and free VPS ( beside price)? Would you recommend paid or free VPS? Is it possible to run those 16(32) EAs with 1 broker? I was thinking of using ICMarkets.

Newbie questions:)

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Yes, you can run up to 32 EAs on paid MQL5 VPS subscription and up to 16 on free minutes.

Thanks for your answer! What is the difference between paid and free VPS ( beside price)? Would you recommend paid or free VPS? Is it possible to run those 16(32) EAs with 1 broker? I was thinking of using ICMarkets.

ja0 #:

MQL5 VPS and free minutes is the same thing.

MQL5 VPS offers a free 1440 minutes evaluation period and during that time you can only migrate up to 16 EAs on the virtual server.

The moment you subscribe to a paid subscription, you can migrate up to 32 EAs.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

MQL5 VPS and free minutes is the same thing.

MQL5 VPS offers a free 1440 minutes evaluation period and during that time you can only migrate up to 16 EAs on the virtual server.

The moment you subscribe to a paid subscription, you can migrate up to 32 EAs.

Ok, thanks for help!

Reason: