my purchased item not listed

please, i have a problem with installing my purchased trade assistant

After i made payment for the trade assistant i have not been able to see this item on my purchased list, please how can i resolve this issue. please 

If you purchased some tool from MQL5 Market so it should be listed in your profile here https://www.mql5.com/en/users/only1victorious/market
But it also depends on how many days ago you bought it (because it is not immediate action in some cases and it depends on your bank as a sender and their bank as a receiver).

And make sure that you make a purchase under your only1victorious forum login/username (some users are having more than 1 usernames here and sometimes they confused about which username was used to purchase).

Please, I have a problem installing  

After you pay to the commercial assistant I marked the driver I enabled please how can I solve this problem. please

esmeul alenzi #:

Profile size FR supply and demand

After you pay to the commercial assistant I marked the driver I enabled please how can I solve this problem. please

I translated your post to the English (machin translation), and as I understand your description - you changed something in your computer related to hardware or software (drivers? ...).
So, if one activation was lost because of that - you need to install this product once again, and if all your activations were lost (because of something) - you need to buy the product once again.

If you really bought this product so this product should be listed on your profile here https://www.mql5.com/en/users/esmeulalenzi/market
if it is not listed so it means that you paid by using Visa or paypal and should wait for some days when money to come to MQL5 Market.

esmeul alenzi #:

If you've bought this product, you will find under your purchases in the Market tab if you login into your MQL5 account in MT4 >> Tools >> Options >> Community with your esmeulalenzi login.

If your windows have been updated you will need to install it again, as Sergey already suggested.

Reason: