my optimization is behaving entirely differently after update to builld 3231

I was happily running optimization until recent update to build 3231 24mar2022 and now I am getting these identical messages

pass 61440 tested with error "critical runtime error 565 in OnTick function (error code 565, module Experts\my_ea.ex5, file 65535, line 1, col 1)" in 0:12:02.882

searching across the web, there is no such "565" explanation. What is file 65535? I did not use a filename 65535! Line 1 col1 would normally be the starting comment line in any EA, i thought。What kind of silly error.

And speaking of weirdness after update, now the optimization does not show progress green bar at the bottom of the application any more, neither does it show the number of runs completed nor total. (shown in my attachment below)

Wilson Wong: I was happily running optimization until recent update to build 3231 24mar2022 and now I am getting these identical message. Searching across the web, there is no such "565" explanation. What is file 65535? I did not use a filename 65535! Line 1 col1 would normally be the starting comment line in any EA, i thought。What kind of silly error. And speaking of weirdness after update, now the optimization does not show progress green bar at the bottom of the application any more, neither does it show the number of runs completed nor total. (shown in my attachment below)

Please be aware that Build 3231 is a beta test build. If you don't want to a beta tester then use only the latest official build 3211 instead.

When you connect to MetaQuotes' demo accounts you will be updated automatically with beta test builds. Use broker supplied accounts only so that you will only get updated with official builds.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Please be aware that Build 3231 is a beta test build. If you don't want to a beta tester then use only the latest official build 3211 instead.

When you connect to MetaQuotes' demo accounts you will be updated automatically with beta test builds. Use broker supplied accounts only so that you will only get updated with official builds.

Many thanks, Fernando. Now I know why Metaquotes MT5 behaving so unexpectedly weird.
Reason: