Storing Setting Of Ea In File...

Anyone have examples of running an Ea and it get Setting From an INI File?

Different Times of the Day The Chart Bar Would Change Colors so Right Before a Major News Event The Outline Of my Bars will Turn red at night the outline is green

run scripts at certain times of the day , save setting when to alert me, when to mail, if i am at work i will send a text with a subject line (Blah, my Python Script will auto update the text file

my ea will see it and make changes ) is just want to be able to save and retrieve data from a txt file or what ever and my EA will auto it..

Example (Email Sent to Blah@blah) Python Opens it Retrieves Data.. Opens Instance Of MT5 Gets Handle and Automates everything (DONE THAT)

Python Also Writes to a text File: (Hey Turn Those Candles Green, and Outline Them In Red A Big News Release Is Coming out, He will Be Home In 30 Minutes)

Turn On The Messaging System send A message box at 5 minutes till) The Ea Refreshes at the tick everything is changed:: All Done From A Text File ..

I just need to read an article, see and example... someone help me in the right direction..