array out of range in 'filename.mqh' (194,9)

Anytime I run my EA, I keep getting this array out of range error. I have stared at the code for too long. Can some please solve this for me.

Thank you so much

Files:
filename.mqh  8 kb

forexkiller12: Anytime I run my EA, I keep getting this array out of range error. I have stared at the code for too long. Can some please solve this for me.

At which line and character position does the Array Out of Range error occur?

When the error occurs, look at the numbers in the brackets in the log. They signify the line and the character position. Use that information to analyse your code or use the debugger to find out why.

Fernando Carreiro #:

At which line and character position does the Array Out of Range error occur?

When the error occurs, look at the numbers in the brackets in the log. They signify the line and the character position. Use that information to analyse your code or use the debugger to find out why.

The line and character are in the title sir. It occurs at (194,9). I still wasn't able to debug the reason why, again maybe its because I have been staring at the code for too long.

Are you able to help me?

The reason is either you passed an invalid index, or didn't call AddRow. The problem is in your calling code, which you haven't shown.

Reason: