MT5 Strategy Tester Improvments

Hi, I'm familar with MT4 and start using MT5 for a while and I think MT5 strategy tester could be imporved for better usage.

Here is my thoughts about possible improvements:

1-) When you call several indicators in the code, in strategy tester, indicators automatically appear in the chart of strategy tester. There should be an option to disable putting all called indicators on chart, sometimes you need to look several TFs and several periods of the same indictor and it many indicators masses the chart.

2-) We need should have an option to add any indicators to the strategy tester.

3-) In Charts menu there is Templates section where you can select any template for the strategy tester but it does not work.

4-) In the "Settings" tab there is an option for selecting deposit currency. USD, EUR, GBP, CHF and RUB is usually more than enough for FX brokers/operations but there are several exchange implementations such as Borsa Istanbul / Turkey, where base currency is TRY. When you would like to bascktest exchange futures, since the contract initial margin is based on TRY, it automatically download USDTRY values for the backtest period, converts margins to USD and show results in USD. For longer period of tests due to flactuations in TRY, it would be hard to compare different backtest results where you need to know at least average USDTRY parity for each different backtest results. Adding TRY or other base currencies of the exchanges would be very benefical.

Regards.

Reason: