Do not open MQL5 Reference by click F1

Hi 

In the new version of MQL5 ,I do not open MQL5 Reference by click F1 , Why? Is there anyone who can help me?

majid3: In the new version of MQL5 ,I do not open MQL5 Refrensce by click F1 , Why? Is there anyone who can help me?

On my setup it works fine. What is the build you are using? What is your OS?

Fernando Carreiro #:

On my setup it works fine. What is the build you are using? What is your OS?

Thank,s for your review , I Use Windows 7 .

In the befor version of Meta-trader it,s works fine, but by update meta_trader not work.  

majid3:

Hi 

In the new version of MQL5 ,I do not open MQL5 Refrensce by click F1 , Why? Is there anyone who can help me?

Highlight what you would like to check, then tap F1, if that does not work, Click/Highlight what you would like to search, ==> Help==> MQL5 Reference 

majid3 #: Thank,s for your review , I Use Windows 7. In the befor version of Meta-trader it,s works fine, but by update meta_trader not work.  

I repeat, what build of MetaTrader are you using? Menu: HelpAbout

Fernando Carreiro #:

I repeat, what build of MetaTrader are you using? Menu: HelpAbout

thank,s it,s 3211 (14 feb 2022).

Files:
eeeee.PNG  46 kb

Hello
How I can load "new order" panel with meta_editor?
I need it for semi_auto trading ( Prepare the buy or sell panel automatically, but click the final buy button(Place) manually) .
Does anyone know this and help me?
Files:

majid3 #: How I can load "new order" panel with meta_editor? I need it for semi_auto trading ( Prepare the buy or sell panel automatically, but click the final buy button(Place) manually). Does anyone know this and help me?

You can only bring up the "New Order" panel from the Terminal, via keyboard or mouse-click. You can't bring it up via standard MQL code. You can only do that via DLL calls to the WinAPI. But you will still not be able to setup the parameters.

Instead, build your own trading panel. In fact there are many examples (with source code) for such panels in the Codebase.

Thank-god Avwerosuoghene Odukudu #:
Highlight what you would like to check, then tap F1, if that does not work, Click/Highlight what you would like to search, ==> Help==> MQL5 Reference 

thank,s a lot , its work fine now , 

the problem was because of delet a drive on my computer;

Fernando Carreiro #:

You can only bring up the "New Order" panel from the Terminal, via keyboard or mouse-click. You can't bring it up via standard MQL code. You can only do that via DLL calls to the WinAPI. But you will still not be able to setup the parameters.

Instead, build your own trading panel. In fact there are many examples (with source code) for such panels in the Codebase.

hello my dear 

Thank you for  your review,

Stock exchange brokerage in Iran has disabled algorithmic trading, so I want to build a semi-automatic panel.

majid3 #: Stock exchange brokerage in Iran has disabled algorithmic trading, so I want to build a semi-automatic panel.

Then your panel can not trade.

Reason: