Having trouble downloading indicators for MT4?

It's been hours since I was able to install indicators. I can't access the market from my mt4 platform even though I reinstalled it and the web isn't working for downloading indicators... For MT5 it's working. Anyone with the same problem?

CofChat: It's been hours since I was able to install indicators. I can't access the market from my mt4 platform even though I reinstalled it and the web isn't working for downloading indicators... For MT5 it's working. Anyone with the same problem?

On my MT4 build 1353 (Windows 10 Pro, 64bit, version 21H2, build 19044.1526), all is well and I am able to download from the Market.

Maybe it is something specific to your setup or network?

Fernando Carreiro #:

On my MT4 build 1353 (Windows 10 Pro, 64bit, version 21H2, build 19044.1526), all is well and I am able to download from the Market.

Maybe it is something specific to your setup or network?

Thanks for the reply, Fernando. I don't know where is the problem since I'm able to download from the web for MT5 but not for MT4. This morning it was working right and I didn't change anything...

CofChat #:
Thanks for the reply, Fernando. I don't know where is the problem since I'm able to download from the web for MT5 but not for MT4. This morning it was working right and I didn't change anything...

Are you logged into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab, with your binaryattacker login and NOT your email or any other?

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Are you logged into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab, with your binaryattacker login and NOT your email or any other?

Yes, so I don't know what to do

CofChat #:
Yes, so I don't know what to do
Post the Journal log FILE please (not a screenshot).
Reason: