how to remove decimal in price and indicator data to use as stoploss

hello, how do i remove decimal on price and indicator data so that i can calculate it in points

ask=1.35627

indicator data = 1.35500

my plan is that once i remove the decimal on both price and indicator i can subtract them and get the points that i need for the stoploss

newask=135627

newindicatordata=135500

lateststoploss=newask-newindicatordata; //(127 points)

OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, lots, price, 3,price-lateststoploss*_Point ,price+latesttakeprofit*_Point, InpTradeComment, InpMagicNumber);

1. lateststoploss = ( newask-newindicatordata ) / _Point; //(127 points)

Distance divided by point is distance in points. A stop loss is a price, not points. All you are doing is converting distance to points and then back to distance.

2. OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, lots, price, 3,price-lateststoploss*_Point ,price+latesttakeprofit*_Point, InpTradeComment, InpMagicNumber);

You buy at the Ask and sell at the Bid. Pending Buy Stop orders become market orders when hit and open at the Ask.

1. Your buy order's TP/SL (or Sell Stop's/Sell Limit's entry) are triggered when the Bid / OrderClosePrice reaches it. Using Ask±n, makes your SL shorter and your TP longer, by the spread. Don't you want the specified amount used in either direction?

2. Your sell order's TP/SL (or Buy Stop's/Buy Limit's entry) will be triggered when the Ask / OrderClosePrice reaches it. To trigger close to a specific Bid price, add the average spread.
                MODE_SPREAD (Paul) - MQL4 programming forum - Page 3 #25

3. The charts show Bid prices only. Turn on the Ask line to see how big the spread is (Tools → Options (control+O) → charts → Show ask line.)
      Most brokers with variable spreads widen considerably at end of day (5 PM ET) ± 30 minutes. My GBPJPY shows average spread = 26 points, but average maximum spread = 134 (your broker will be similar).

Reason: