1EA 2accounts same terminal

I am wondering whether if I can install the same EA into 2 different trading account in the same terminal. If so, please tell me what to do, thanks.

Same MT4 Terminal

Account 1: EA1

Account 2: EA1

kapacheung:

I am wondering whether if I can install the same EA into 2 different trading account in the same terminal. If so, please tell me what to do, thanks.

Same MT4 Terminal

Account 1: EA1

Account 2: EA1

not without 3rd party plugins.

I believe that with Multi-terminal you can open manual trades on, monitor several accounts at same time from 1 terminal, but to run ea on 2 or more accounts, you need a 3rd party plugin, OR 2 mt4 terminals.

OR, if the 2 accounts are on the same broker, then you should speak to your broker. They can copy your trades to 2nd account.

Revo Trades #:

not without 3rd party plugins.

I believe that with Multi-terminal you can open manual trades on, monitor several accounts at same time from 1 terminal, but to run ea on 2 or more accounts, you need a 3rd party plugin, OR 2 mt4 terminals.

OR, if the 2 accounts are on the same broker, then you should speak to your broker. They can copy your trades to 2nd account.

Yes you can if you install mt4 again… and log in with the other account … 2 separate installations on same broker but different accounts