My trading account was deleted without informing me

Hi, I had an mt5 account and it was deleted without my consent. It had a username I can give and it had a substantial amount of cash on there. I was trying to transfer it into my E-Wallet when it was deleted last night. What happened? 

For more detail, I've been trading with them for a couple of months and wished to withdraw everything, but when I did, my account with wrxst was deleted without my information and they have refused to talk. What happened? 

Lewis Bean:

Hi, I had an mt5 account and it was deleted without my consent. It had a username I can give and it had a substantial amount of cash on there. I was trying to transfer it into my E-Wallet when it was deleted last night. What happened? 

For more detail, I've been trading with them for a couple of months and wished to withdraw everything, but when I did, my account with wrxst was deleted without my information and they have refused to talk. What happened? 

You are talking about your trading account, that has nothing to do with Metaquotes or MQL5.com.

Contact your broker about your issue.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You are talking about your trading account, that has nothing to do with Metaquotes or MQL5.com.

Contact your broker about your issue.

I would have thought the account would link to that normally here, as I did have an account with mt5 and Tomawin but now they are not available, nor is my WRXST account. WRXST claims you should contact them but they don't give any contact details. 

Lewis Bean #:

I would have thought the account would link to that normally here, as I did have an account with mt5 and Tomawin but now they are not available, nor is my WRXST account. WRXST claims you should contact them but they don't give any contact details. 

All this has nothing to do with MQL5.com and Metaquotes, here is the website of the company that makes the MT4/5 platform software and licences it to brokers for their use.

Everything that has to do with your trading money, is between you and your broker.

If you have difficulties reaching them, contact their regulating authority and make a complaint about it.

Reason: