can't switch between accounts

Hi, I need help. It won't allow me to switch between my trading accounts anymore. How can i fix that?

Switched between trading accounts?
No, it is not possible.
You can create the other trading account instead.

By the way, if you want to switch your MQL5VPS or signal subscription betweeen trading account so it is possible.

Of course, you can switch your Metatrader between trading accounts (I am doing it all the time).
It depends on what you want to switch to ...

Sergey Golubev #:

Switched between trading accounts?
No, it is not possible.
You can create the other trading account instead.

By the way, if you want to switch your MQL5VPS or signal subscription betweeen trading account so it is possible.

Of course, you can switch your Metatrader between trading accounts (I am doing it all the time).
It depends on what you want to switch to ...

Hi, yes switch to account. When you go to web terminal then file then the tab that says switch to account is not working

K08324 #:
Hi, yes switch to account. When you go to web terminal then file then the tab that says switch to account is not working

Have you mentioned web terminal so far?

How do you expect us to understand what you mean?

I see that there is some problem with login and switch between different accounts in web terminal, I will report this to the technicians.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Have you mentioned web terminal so far?

How do you expect us to understand what you mean?

I see that there is some problem with login and switch between different accounts in web terminal, I will report this to the technicians.

How long will it take for this problem to be fixed? yea I mentioned it was in web terminal.

K08324 #:
How long will it take for this problem to be fixed? yea I mentioned it was in web terminal.

You are right, I didn't see that, no idea how long it will take.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You are right, I didn't see that, no idea how long it will take.

does this inconvenience happen a lot ?

K08324 #:
does this inconvenience happen a lot ?

I have no idea, I never use the web terminal.

Reason: