Windows 11 and MT4/5 - page 2

Yes, there is a potential issue.

When a broker is on version 1350 of MT4 and you install a fresh version of the platform on a Windows 11 computer you will not be able to login to your account. You will receive an Invalid Account error message back. Even if you are inputting the correct Login, Password, and Server.

This is an issue that has been going around recently among brokers that have upgraded their versions to 1350.

The solution currently is to either not upgrade to Windows 11. Or, if you already have an older version of MT4 on your computer you can simply pull in the brokers servers that do have the issue.

To do so you go to File < Open an Account < Click the green + button < type in the broker's name you wish to pull in servers for < scan < click cancel one finished scanning. Then you can go login as normal, and this time the brokers servers will be listed in your dropdown menu.

Leroy Pastran #:

When I deleted mt4 I also checked delete personal data shouldn't it delete every indicator? anyways, This is stressing me out lol. Does anyone here have leads to a person who can turn mt4 EA and indicators for mt5? Like I said before mt5 is working great. Thanks in advance. and thanks so much for responding to my first questions. I appreciate it.

suggestion: try to install mt4 again, but in the custom setup, create a new folder. That alwasys works for me. And when it dont, i copy the mt4 install folder inside of Programs(x86) and copy it to a new location and run the mt4 exe file from that new location. These 2 things always works for me in parallels and plain windows.

Leroy Pastran #:
I don't know if anyone else is having issues with using mt4 on windows 11, Untill yesterday the MT4 app won't load, I downloaded a custom indicator from mql5 and it froze, That's when the problem started. The loading wheel shows but never opens the app. I've uninstalled the app multiple times and nothing works. I'm seriously out of options and can't figure what's going on. Can anyone help me?  thanks in advance. 
Did you ever find the answer to this, having the same issue.

My windows 11 works well with MT4.. Uninstall MT4 > Update windows 11 > Restart Windows > Reinstall MT4... May be this will help..

Anyone having trouble connecting to MT4? My broker says it may be an antivirus problem. Does anyone know about windows 11?
Reason: