CI Arrows -- NOT CCI ARROWS -- Anyone familiar with CI Arrows?

I ran a small test EA on the strategy tester for MT4.  I removed all indicators from the EA and ran it for test purposes.  When I run it now, there are red and blue dots and also red and green arrows showing on the chart.  In real time, they only repaint for one bar, so that the arrows for Close[2] can give excellent signals.  The dots are more numerous but well placed.  When I pass the cursor over the arrows and dots, it says "CI Arrows".  However, when I open the indicators list, nothing is showing and I have loaded nothing in the chart.  In my data folder, I have no indicator or EA called "CI Arrows".  I have "CCI Arrows", but this is something clearly different.  Where can this be coming from?  I would like to find it.

ronald828:

I ran a small test EA on the strategy tester for MT4.  I removed all indicators from the EA and ran it for test purposes.  When I run it now, there are red and blue dots and also red and green arrows showing on the chart.  In real time, they only repaint for one bar, so that the arrows for Close[2] can give excellent signals.  The dots are more numerous but well placed.  When I pass the cursor over the arrows and dots, it says "CI Arrows".  However, when I open the indicators list, nothing is showing and I have loaded nothing in the chart.  In my data folder, I have no indicator or EA called "CI Arrows".  I have "CCI Arrows", but this is something clearly different.  Where can this be coming from?  I would like to find it.

I found out what indicator this is.  It's actually called "Forex Cycles" and runs in a data window at the bottom and the dots and arrows on the chart.  I still don't know why the dots and arrows alone will show on an empty chart while running a test EA with no indicators in it.  I deleted all cache files but they still show on the chart.  Glad I found out what this is

Reason: