the money deducted from my visa card and i dont get my purchase

dear i did pay from my visa card and the money deducted from my bank and i dont get the product 

so can u tell me what to do ?

Files:
Screenshot_1.png  151 kb

If you bought the product so this product should be in your profile here:
https://www.mql5.com/en/users/adam12za/market

If something is wrong with your payment so you can write to the service desk asking for advice (and it is written on your screenshot about it).
Look at the bottom of this page for "Contacts and requests" links.

By the way, the users are depositing money to their forum profile first, andafter that only they are paying for the product.
But you paid directly by your Visa card which is not going to be in immediate way.

Sergey Golubev:

If you bought the product so this product should be in your profile here:
https://www.mql5.com/en/users/adam12za/market

If something is wrong with your payment so you can write to the service desk asking for advice (and it is written on your screenshot about it).
Look at the bottom of this page for "Contacts and requests" links.

By the way, the users are depositing money to their forum profile first, andafter that only they are paying for the product.
But you paid directly by your Visa card which is not going to be in immediate way.

Thank u for answer . But this is not the first time I purchase from mql5   .every time I do buy direct from my Visa 

The product not showing.     And I send to support but waiting for them to reply 

Can u tell me how long will take for them to answer 

Adham Zahra:
Thank u for answer . But this is not the first time I purchase from mql5   .every time I do buy direct from my Visa 

The product not showing.     And I send to support but waiting for them to reply 

Can u tell me how long will take for them to answer 

I do not know ...
But if your payment is not sucсessful so the money will come back (I think - it is just a frozen in your Visa card account).
I mean: money will not be lost in anyway.

And I am recommending to pay directly from mql5 forum account/profile (deposit money to your mql5 forum account/profile, and pay directly from it).

Sergey Golubev:

I do not know ...
But if your payment is not sucсessful so the money will come back (I think - it is just a frozen in your Visa card account).
I mean: money will not be lost in anyway.

And I am recommending to pay directly from mql5 forum account/profile (deposit money to your mql5 forum account/profile, and pay directly from it).

thank u 

i did call my bank they told me the money is already went out from the visa and no money frozen  in my visa 

Reason: