Trailing stop does'nt work on my Expert Advisor

Hello,

I need some help please.

I have download this expert advisor a few weeks ago, and i don't know why, but the trailing stop does'nt work. Even if i configure any value, the trailing stop never start.

If you have any idea why, thanks.

Best regards,

Files:
Arctan_EA.mq4  137 kb

Nicolas Charles Christian Macary: I have download this expert advisor a few weeks ago, and i don't know why, but the trailing stop does'nt work. Even if i configure any value, the trailing stop never start. If you have any idea why, thanks.

It is dependent on other outside files, such as the "Arctan" Indicator. Did you place the Indicator in the correct folder? What errors are given in the Expert's Log?

Consider discussing the issue with the author at the source website, instead of here. The link is in the file's header.

Thanks for the quick answer.

The indicator is well installed, and i have no error, just no trailing stop.

I have posted the error log for help.

thanks

Files:
trailing.PNG  3 kb
journal.PNG  25 kb

Topics concerning MT4 and MQL4 have their own section.
In future please post in the correct section.
I have moved your topic to the MQL4 and Metatrader 4 section.

Nicolas Charles Christian Macary: The indicator is well installed, and i have no error, just no trailing stop. I have posted the error log for help.

Please consider contacting the author instead, as I stated. There is a topic thread for it at the link in the header of the file. Asking us for help, is like asking Microsoft Support for help with an Apple product. The author is much more qualified to answer your questions.

Reason: