Ichimoku EA

Hi,

I have a very good EA based on Chikou Span ( Ichimoku ).

But I need  something to be add.

is there anybody who can support me?

Stivie :

Hi,

I have a very good EA based on Chikou Span ( Ichimoku ).

But I need  something to be add.

is there anybody who can support me?

You have not published the open source code of the advisor - therefore, I think, you'd better create an order in the Freelance service.

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers

Vladimir Karputov:

You have not published the open source code of the advisor - therefore, I think, you'd better create an order in the Freelance service.

Vladimir Karputov:

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I can publish it, so if you are a developer will you be able to do the addition? 

Stivie: I have a very good EA based on Chikou Span ( Ichimoku ). But I need  something to be add. is there anybody who can support me?

I can publish it, so if you are a developer will you be able to do the addition? 

It depends on the how well the EA is coded and if the changes are not too complex. You could get lucky and someone might volunteer to make the changes for you.

Fernando Carreiro:

It depends on the how well the EA is coded and if the changes are not too complex. You could get lucky and someone might volunteer to make the changes for you.

Thank you Fernando,

Can you recommend me someone?

Stivie: Thank you Fernando, Can you recommend me someone?

@Vladimir Karputov has already stated in his post that you will need to publish the code publicly here and wait for someone to respond and do it for you.

Reason: