Display open positions from specific expert advisor only

Hi all,

is it possible to display only specific open positions from a specific expert advisor?

Say I have two open positions in Dow Jones. The first position has expert number 100 the second position has expert number 200. I want 2 charts, in one of which expert advisor with expert magic ID 100 is running and in the other chart the other expert advisor.

I am looking for something like "#property displaypositions EXPERTNUMBER" or the like... Is this even possible?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Best,

Jakob

No, there is no such setting in the terminal. All positions are shown in the "Trade" tab. The only thing you can do is sort the positions by Magic number.

Vladimir Karputov:
No, there is no such setting in the terminal. All positions are shown in the "Trade" tab. The only thing you can do is sort the positions by Magic number.

Thanks Vladimir!

However, it is fine for me if the trades are shown in the Trade tab, I am only looking for a setting, so that in the CHART itself only trades with a specific Magic Number are shown... is this possible?

Thanks,

Jakob

Jakob Fasika:

Thanks Vladimir!

However, it is fine for me if the trades are shown in the Trade tab, I am only looking for a setting, so that in the CHART itself only trades with a specific Magic Number are shown... is this possible?

Thanks,

Jakob

It is possible but it is complicated. You have to program an indicator that checks each objekt and extract the ticket numbers. Then go to the history find out the magic no. and ....

That should be no big deal. You just have to look into open trades and print that one (magic number) which is running. Maybe there is already a script or indicator for this out there?
Reason: