MQL5 Market Products Similarity: Detection, Investigation and Actions

Hello dear, 
MQL5 market services rules stated in product section #7:
"" The Seller shall not publish multiple copies of Products, which are based on the same idea and differ only in input parameter settings, symbols, and/or timeframes. Creation of similar Products having slightly changed descriptions and/or design shall be considered as spam and lead to the removal of all detected copies from the Market showcase, while the Seller shall be banned from all paid MQL5.com services""

While we all know that most of the new published EA offer the same additional features like:
  • Multiple currency pairs support
  • Advanced News Filter
  • Spread protection
  • Slippage protection
  • Equity guard 
  • Volatility filter
  • Rollover protection 
  • Email and Push Notification system
  • Friday Exit System
  • Grid System 
  • Trailing Stop System
  • Martingale.... 

Question #1: The explanation of these features takes the biggest part in the description section of multiple products, so as a seller do I have to reformulate this part so that the mql5 market server does not detect similarity in description? ... knowing that the trading logic of the robots (trading strategies, indicators..) are completely and totally different in each product...And where is the problem if sellers offer multiple robots with different trading logic, but have same explanation for the additional features? In short my question#1: can i use the same text template to describe these features as they are the same in all products? Or the control server will count this as a similarity? 

Question #2: what about the panel design? Do i have to create a different panel object or different message box to display on the chart for each EA? Or i can use the same panel object for all my robots? Will it be count as similarity? 

Question #3: I think that the description similarity control is made automatically by the server, but the decisions and the procedures regarding the similarity of products are computer made or are processed after human investigation? 

Question #4: How to contact the Service Desk in order to have clear answers regarding these matters? 

Any reply is appreciated, 
Regards, 
Charbel 

Charbel Abboud:
Hello dear, 
MQL5 market services rules stated in product section #7:
"" The Seller shall not publish multiple copies of Products, which are based on the same idea and differ only in input parameter settings, symbols, and/or timeframes. Creation of similar Products having slightly changed descriptions and/or design shall be considered as spam and lead to the removal of all detected copies from the Market showcase, while the Seller shall be banned from all paid MQL5.com services""

While we all know that most of the new published EA offer the same additional features like:
  • Multiple currency pairs support
  • Advanced News Filter
  • Spread protection
  • Slippage protection
  • Equity guard 
  • Volatility filter
  • Rollover protection 
  • Email and Push Notification system
  • Friday Exit System
  • Grid System 
  • Trailing Stop System
  • Martingale.... 

Question #1: The explanation of these features takes the biggest part in the description section of multiple products, so as a seller do I have to reformulate this part so that the mql5 market server does not detect similarity in description? ... knowing that the trading logic of the robots (trading strategies, indicators..) are completely and totally different in each product...And where is the problem if sellers offer multiple robots with different trading logic, but have same explanation for the additional features? 

Question #2: what about the panel design? Do i have to create a different panel object or different message box to display on the chart for each EA? Or i can use the same panel object for all my robots? Will it be count as similarity? 

Question #3: I think that the description similarity control is made automatically by the server, but the decisions and the procedures regarding the similarity of products are computer made or are processed after human investigation? 

Question #4: How to contact the Service Desk in order to have clear answers regarding these matters? 

Any reply is appreciated, 
Regards, 
Charbel 

Hi Marek,

"which are based on the same idea and differ only in input parameter settings, symbols, and/or timeframes."

The focus is trading rule similarity so for the purpose of the above, MA(10)>MA(100) is the same rule as MA(3)>MA(10).  

lebedev83:

Hi Marek,

"which are based on the same idea and differ only in input parameter settings, symbols, and/or timeframes."

The focus is trading rule similarity so for the purpose of the above, MA(10)>MA(100) is the same rule as MA(3)>MA(10).  

Thank u lebedev appreciate your reply, wish to hearvalso from a moderator 

I am new to this forum, So any moderator comment will be appreciated.
Regards
Reason: