MT4 default folder changed automatically..

Hi, I was trying to run an indicator and my settings got changed in MT4. Default folder also got changed. How do I change my DEFAULT folder back to previous folder in MT4? .. regards.

What is a default folder?

Keith Watford:
What is a default folder?
MQL4 folder where all files get installed. It was pointing to MQL4 folder of program_files. I changed folder at time of installation. I compiled one indicator and this MQL4 folder got changed and pointing to some other folder. All setting s lost. 

I resolved this issue.. :-)

Ahmed Hussain: I resolved this issue.. :-)

Don't do that. Someone searching might find this thread and still be clueless. What was the problem? What solved what?

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
     When You Ask.
          Follow up with a brief note on the solution.

William Roeder:

Don't do that. Someone searching might find this thread and still be clueless. What was the problem? What solved what?

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
     When You Ask.
          Follow up with a brief note on the solution.

Actually If you are running EA or indicator and you do not know what exactly the code is doing it may end up with some critical errors. Like in this case "Array out of range" and it changed MT4 default settings. For the error we can resolve the issue and to get back DEFAULT MT4 settings we need to just run ' Windows Program Compatibility Troubleshooter' . It will set default settings including default MQL4 that you entered while installing. All settings will be same like previous one. 

Reason: