Asking refund for an EA retired from the market

Do you know how can I ask a refund for an EA which was cancelled from the market?
Louis ArbTrade:
Do you know how can I ask a refund for an EA which was cancelled from the market?

You can still install and use it, as long as you have enough activations.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You can still install and use it, as long as you have enough activations.

Yes. But I don't want to use it anymore because of the different conditions such as support and updates. I know there is a way to ask a refund as only one week has passed. 

Louis ArbTrade:

Yes. But I don't want to use it anymore because of the different conditions such as support and updates. I know there is a way to ask a refund as only one week has passed. 

You can try contacting the Service Desk:

Louis ArbTrade:

Yes. But I don't want to use it anymore because of the different conditions such as support and updates. I know there is a way to ask a refund as only one week has passed. 

I also dont want to use it anymore because there is no more support and no more updates ! I want a refund !