Data points from indicator and actual indicator line discrepancy

I am writing this post to inquire about something i came across using the backtester when performing algorithmic trading on mql5. When using indicators like Ichimoku for example, we realise there is a discrepancy between the value the Ichimoku produces and the line shown on the chart. I would like to know what is the possible cause for this. Another thing is that for example when I was backtesting a simple ichimoku cross over strategy with the code working and true positive set ups, however, I realise there are some instances in the chart where there was a crossover and it did not execute an open or close order, and proceeded to either win or lose larger than expected, hence, not really following the strategy coded.

In the screenshot below, the red arrows on the chart are the actual ichimoku red and blue line values that are printed with time as the new bars form.  I notice that sometimes there is a difference, which might sometimes cause false signals. I have included a screenshot to show you guys what i mean.

Anyone can help me on this?

Regards, Jashan

Files:
Reason: