VPS not working. How do we contact help desk?

Hi,  

I purchased the VPS a few days ago and am attempting to use it.  This is the message that I'm getting and would like to know how to fix it?

My broker said I would have to contact MQL5.

Thank you 

Chris Bagley:

Hi,  

I purchased the VPS a few days ago and am attempting to use it.  This is the message that I'm getting and would like to know how to fix it?

My broker said I would have to contact MQL5.

Thank you 

We don't see any message, post a screenshot please.

As you can see from the screenshot connecting to the 209.... is not connecting through proxy failed.  How do I fix this?

Chris Bagley:
As you can see from the screenshot connecting to the 209.... is not connecting through proxy failed.  How do I fix this?

It is not MQL5 VPS journal.
It is Metatrader journal (seems, you are using the proxy at home computer.

You should check MQL5 VPS journal to understand about what is wrong there (it is written on VPS journal about what you synchronized/migrated, results and more).

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only 15 USD per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the...
Reason: