I've Created a signal , but I cant copy it

Hi guys 

I need some help Please. 

I have 3 accounts in MT4 with different FX brokers and i've created a signal linked to one account. 

when I came to copy the signal into my other account i was able to add them  inn MT4 but the signals are not being reflected. 

Appreciate your expertise in this . Thanks 

Mahmood Shafeeq Khalaf Ali Mansoor:

Hi guys 

I need some help Please. 

I have 3 accounts in MT4 with different FX brokers and i've created a signal linked to one account. 

when I came to copy the signal into my other account i was able to add them  inn MT4 but the signals are not being reflected. 

Appreciate your expertise in this . Thanks 

If your signal is public you should be able to find it in MT4 search in the upper right corner and then subscribe to it, through the same MQL5 account.

Login into your MQL5 account with your mahmoodshafeeq username and NOT YOUR EMAIL.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If your signal is public you should be able to find it in MT4 search in the upper right corner and then subscribe to it, through the same MQL5 account.

Login into your MQL5 account with your mahmoodshafeeq username and NOT YOUR EMAIL.

MAny thanks , Let me try it , I believe the Main account should be Live on VPS all time in order to generate the signal.  

Reason: