cannot load indicator on mt4 charts

Hi,

I have an indicator that I have loaded on different mt4 platform and worked well, but one of the mt4 platform doesn't load it, I can't load the indicator on the chart.

Anybody knows why ?

They have all the same mt4 version... so I don't where to check to make it work.

Thank you.

Burny

Bernard Inthavanh: Anybody knows why ?

Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked. Always post all relevant code.
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
          Be precise and informative about your problem

We can't see your broken code.

Fix your broken code.

With the information you've provided — we can only guess. And you haven't provided any useful information for that.

William Roeder:

Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked. Always post all relevant code.
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
          Be precise and informative about your problem

We can't see your broken code.

Fix your broken code.

With the information you've provided — we can only guess. And you haven't provided any useful information for that.

There is no code, i don't have the mql4 file.. just the exe4.

Its an indicator. 

Normally, you drag and drop the indicator on the chart, or right  click and select attach to chart, or clicking insert->indicator->abc indicator.

really simple... no brainer here buddy... just i can't attach any simple indicator like SMA or Bollingers... i got the error "Cannot load path->indicator name"

I heard that some newer version create this error, but I rolled back and still nothing... so don't know what to do..

anyway, thanks for your comment lol

Reason: