Display more than 8 buffers in custom indicator.

Hello guys

I'm trying to build a custom indicator.I'm a newbie in mql4 developpement. I read https://book.mql4.com/samples/icustom  and I know MQL4 allow drawing uop to 8 indicator lines.

I used 4 buffers to colors the candles. Now I'd like to display at least 12 lines more but It doesn't work. I know it's possible because they did it - <Link to market product deleted>

I would appreciate someone helping me, show me the way to deal with it.
Creation of Custom Indicators - Simple Programs in MQL4 - MQL4 Tutorial
Creation of Custom Indicators - Simple Programs in MQL4 - MQL4 Tutorial
  • book.mql4.com
When creating a trading strategy a developer often faces the necessity to draw graphically in a security window a certain dependence calculated by a user (programmer). For this purpose MQL4 offers the possibility of creating custom indicators. Custom Indicator is an application program coded in MQL4; it is basically intended for graphical...

Maximum of 8 buffers is out of date.

I can't remember what the maximum is now, but I think more than 50. Maybe someone else knows exactly.

You should have no problems with 16.

Custom Indicators can contain up to 512 indicator buffers.
          Technical Indicators - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
          IndicatorBuffers - Custom Indicators - MQL4 Reference

Keith Watford:

Maximum of 8 buffers is out of date.

I can't remember what the maximum is now, but I think more than 50. Maybe someone else knows exactly.

You should have no problems with 16.

Thanks 

William Roeder:
Custom Indicators can contain up to 512 indicator buffers.
          Technical Indicators - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
          IndicatorBuffers - Custom Indicators - MQL4 Reference
Thanks for the links. Indeed the mql4 tutorial is outdated. 
Reason: