MT4/5 API C#, Java, C++

Hi All,

Is there any Api for connection to server without using the MT4/5 only application(server sockets) in C# Java or C++?
If I would ask for a concrete example?

And Why I cant  choose a folder from EA to save the file - in MT4, what's the quirk?

Best Regards.

breakermind:

Is there any Api for connection to server without using the MT4/5 only application(server sockets) in C# Java or C++? 

Yes there is. See private message. I think it is not allowed to put any name of the product here in Forum.

breakermind:

Hi All,

besides post was about c# connection not was commercial or ads.

And I thought that the days of censorship are over, apparently not in your Company :(

Time to move at the start and did not get upset.

Regards

I am sorry but I deleted your posts about website ... was this your personal website you promoted?

let's develop mql5.com portal instead of any external websites. :)

This sad You remove an links (banks, brokerage houses) with ECN MT4 platform and c# support

I did not understand sorry ... you can promote that website using your profile (see right top corner of this page), or you can create the article on the blogs for example.

breakermind:

It was bank -> broker with MT4 platform not my private web page.

This sad You remove an links (banks, brokerage houses) with ECN MT4 platform and c# support

how do I add links whit somethink ????????????

Regards and Bye.

As far as I can understand (with Google Translate), the API you are talking about is not related to MT4.

breakermind:

Hi All,

And Why I cant  choose a folder from EA to save the file - in MT4, what's the quirk?

Best Regards.

It's called security. Do you really want any EA (not yours) to have the possibility to save file everywhere in your computer ?

breakermind:

Hi,

Yes ! (Allow button in MT4 etc ... or rights permision box in mql5 none of this new)

Only fools use EA without knowing the content of the robot(EA).

Regards

Btw. delete my profil account :)

If you buy a compiled EA (.ex4 or .ex5), you CAN'T know the content of the robot.

ROMAN5:
Yes there is. See private message. I think it is not allowed to put any name of the product here in Forum.
Can you give me also ?